커뮤니티 - 공지사항

저희 슬림코리아 지방흡입 네트웍이 여러분의 성원에 힘입어
지난 2008년 1월 4일 - 1월 14일까지 진행된,
2008 대한민국 글로벌 의료 서비스 대상 (Korea Global Medical Service Awards 2008)의 네티즌 조사투표에서 지방흡입/이식전문 성형외과 부분에서 슬림코리아 지방흡입 네트워크가 선정되었습니다.
시상식은 2008년 3월 6일 11시에서 1시에 서울 신라호텔에서 진행될 예정입니다.
그동안 성원해주신 여러분들께 감사드리며,
앞으로도 지방흡입을 선도하는 대표 브랜드로서 더욱 노력하겠습니다.

아래의 내용은 KGMSA 홈페이지에 실린 내용입니다.

슬림코리아는 하나의 병원이 아니라 지방흡입을 시술하는 의원들이 연합해 만든 네트워크다. 매끈하고 아름다운 몸매를 꿈꾸는 의원들이 연합해 서로 토론하고 연구하며 다양한 정보를 공유하는 공간인 셈이다. 슬림코리아의 모토는 빠르고(speedy), 안전하며(safe), 통증이 없는 편안한(sweet) 시술로, 매끈한(smooth) 라인을 추구한다는 ‘4S’다. 이를 토대로 환자의 부분적인 체형 교정뿐 아니라 전체적인 조화를 고려하는 바디라인을 위해 노력한다.
국내 최초로 투 닥터 시스템 (Two Doctor System)을 도입해 고도 비만인 경우에도 대용량지방흡입이 가능하게 되었으며, 지방흡입의 최대 단점인 장시간의 수술시간을 획기적으로 줄임으로써 보다 안전하고 효과적인 수술결과를 보장한다는 게 슬림코리아의 주장이다.
투닥터시스템 (Two Doctor System)이란 지방흡입의 단점을 최소화하고 장점을 최대화하기 위해, 지방흡입을 꾸준하게 임상 연구하는 두 명의 의사가 함께 시술하는 협의수술의 일종. 미세하거나 부분적인 시술보다는 전체적이고 안정된 라인을 고려하는 지방흡입을 할 수 있다는 장점을 가진다. 또한 시술자의 체력 소진 없이 완전한 지방흡입이 가능해 수술 후 요요현상의 발생이 거의 없으며, 동시에 안전한 수면마취 방법을 채택해 통증 없이 편안하게 시술을 받을 수 있게 됐다.

투 닥터 시스템의 지방흡입 수술 시간은 순수 지방량 3000ml 정도의 일반적인 흡입의 경우 1시간 내외의 시술시간이 소요되고 있으며, 수술 다음 날부터 가벼운 일상생활이 가능하고 직장인들은 주말을 이용해 멋진 바디라인을 만들 수 있다.
지방흡입은 상복부, 하복부, 등, 허리의 몸통부위, 어깨, 팔, 겨드랑이, 옆구리의 상지부위, 힙, 엉덩이, 허벅지, 무릎의 하지 부위가 가장 많이 시술되고 있는 부위이다. 전체적인 조화를 고려하여 한꺼번에 시술이 가능한 부위들이다. 또 얼굴과 턱밑, 유방, 종아리부위 같이 미세하고 피부의 수축이 필요한 부위의 시술은 레이저와 마이크로 카눌라를 사용해 정밀하고 미용적으로 시술을 하고 있다.
슬림코리아는 시스템화 된 차별적인 서비스와 고객사랑 실천으로 고객의 기쁨과 이익을 최고로 우선시하고 있다. 새로 증명된 안전하고 쉬운 시술을 위해 모임과 세미나를 매주 개최해 활발히 토론하고 연구하고 있으며, 국내뿐 아니라 국외에서도 사랑받는 대한민국 대표 지방흡입 브랜드로 성장할 포부와 비전을 갖고 있다.
현재 슬림코리아에는 서울 강북구 탑여성의원, 서대문구 미큐의원성형외과, 동작구 신대방동 정의원성형외과, 강동구 리앤안의원성형외과, 동작구 사당동 노블여성의원, 강남구 아이리스여성의원, 강서구 엔젤의원, 고양시 제일여성의원, 경기도 성남시 일신여성의원, 광명시 비너스여성의원, 충남 천안시 에스더아름다운여성의원 등이 참여하고 있다.

정리 : 최영철/동아일보 신동아 의학담당기자

Trackback :

Comment '1'

longines replica

2010.09.07 15:12:23

Fendi replica handbags In fact, carrying a clutch is much easier than those large replica handbags when you are going out to a party or girls’ meeting. replica Gucci Handbags If you do not like to carry so much along with you, then the clutches makes the right choice to fulfill your desires. LV Monogram Minilin cheap The special Barolo Clutch of cheap Coach will win your heart at the very first glimpse. Especially the front skull embellished with Swarovski crystals can establish Bally cheap you individual style. So chic and eye-catching.Since the rocker-chic fashion brand Thomas Wylde came into people’s views in 2005, Seasonal Collection Bags has given a good impression to the public. More and more people love Thomas Wylde because of the skull logo. cheap Dior Handbags At first, I feel that the oversized crystal studded skull looks a bit horrible, and usually I don’t like such design. However, I actually do find this clutch to be stylish and fun. It’s like rock-and-roll with a feminine sense. cheap YSL bags The Thomas Wylde Barolo Clutch is made of cow leather. Frankly speaking, ‘rocking’ is the first impression that comes to my mind. The front skull logo can absolutely supply you with that bling. Louis Vuitton Bags is so cool to carry it to the party and the skull blinging into every person’s eyes. I’m sure that you will be the hottest topic LV Monogram Dentelle replica handbags of the party and a few others are certainly to follow. If you are going to a party of a rock and roll theme, this clutch Versace Handbags would be the perfect choice. Besides, owning it also means you have got a chance to show your style off.All rights reserved do not reprintNext:Perfect supporting the spring and summer replica Celine Handbags Previous:Be&D Studded Zip Around Clutch Wallet.Be&D Studded Zip Around Clutch WalletThere's a reason I was never the fan cheap Marc jacob Handbags of the massively studded cheap LV Suhali leather Handbags trend. Those stylish, seemingly innocent studs can be sharp. Sharp in the way that makes you recoil a little bit when you have to cheap Chanel bags grab on to a heavy wallet full of the studs. I have such experience before.However, that same reason is why I totally adore, Dior Bags not abhor, little clutches covered with conical studs, just like this Be&D Studded Zip Around Clutch Wallet. I know Miu Miu replica the studs are quite like pyramids, but they aren't sharp at all. The dull end won't be a problem to the hand.Better yet, cheap LV Monogram the clutch in question is also a gorgeous wallet, so stuffing it until it weighs more than three tomatoes is, but it is unrealistic. And that clutch can also be a wristlet, because it has a removable wrist strap. cheap Seasonal Collection bags For me, that's the only reason to keep it light. When you look at the side you will think how edgy do all those signature Be&D studs look? And for me, they look even more great now that I know I won't have red marks all Monogram Canvas cheap handbags over my hands.Chloe usually manage to categorize their popular Valentino replica into hobos to certain degree in order to seize on their popularity – but it seems like most of their LV Monogram Miroir replica don't as good as hobos. But now is a new era, because the replica LV Monogram Denim bags is a hobo from birth and it's medium amounts of success.The texturing on the front flap looked good upon initial examination, Cartier Handbags but now I'm not so sure. It gives people impression that the design is great that the leather is layered, in fact, it's a clever sewing trick.Besides this point, and it's only a small one, the cheap Anya HindMarch Handbags is quite gorgeous. Chloe uses some of the better leather than other designers, and the attacting color shows replica Prada bags off well. The wrapped handle is a nice design to keep things from looking to low-level, and the thickness of the dangling drawstrings is really a catch. replica Coach should really consider making hobos a larger part of their original repertoire.All rights reserved do not reprintNext: Paul Smith replica Previous:Which cheap LV Monogram Glace Handbags should I buyI was staring at my Dolce and Gabbana replica collection one day and I suddenly found that most of my LV Monogram Miroir Handbags are very "safe". There are typical shapes you've already have in your mind, typical colors, and typical materials. I won't say that my collection Valentino Bags is boring, but that day when I looked at my collection I felt the need for some spice and different amongst my LV Monogram Perforation replica handbags. Recently I bought a new LV Monogram Glace replica (reveal to come this week) that is so loud and unique, it will surely bring an immediate burst of energy into my Thomas Wylde Bags collection.

Attach

Drag and drop your files here, or Click attach files button.

Maximum File Size : 0MB (Allowed extentsions : *.*)

0 file(s) attached ( / )
List of Articles
번호 Subject Author Date Viewssort